3/8/08

Updates and Such

Well... to begin with - how lucky am I? My sister is looking for an internship and asked to do one with me and Kiss My Style. This means - free labor for 160 hours! YES! i am thrilled. With all the things happening and coming - her help will be fabulous!

Maggie - the budding intern - gave me a fabulous idea, which i followed, have diligently worked on and soon i will reveal it here and on Kiss My Style. Im so excited!

Also, look out for a catalog. It's coming! 2 versions. 1 for party planners looking for bulk and 1 for everyone! So excited!If you would like a paper copy - email me your address and I will mail you a copy, if you would like a .pdf - please send me your email address. Please send all correspondences to: meg@kissmystyle.com

The list of talent selling on Kiss My Style is overwhelming! Here are a few for your perusal....

Alison Love * Beadesigns * Bella Jean * Berryware * BoogyBags * Danielle & Co. * Gentle Illuminations * Gretchen * Heidi Petach Designs * Jai Spa Creations * Just Add Charm * KnitKlips * Lbella Boutique * LisaEverettDesigns * Louet * Moodwax * Moonbeam Designs * Pick Up Sticks* Pulp Sushi* Ry Stephens * Stitching Diva * Susan Mack * The Hailey Collection * Thomas Park * Tigo

The list goes on. Heres how to really enjoy your shopping:

Logon.Shop.Buy.Review.Signup. Post comments. Forward on. Gain Coupons!

Kiss My Style where fabulous meets online shopping!


0 thoughts: