6/15/08

Baby Sweater

A friend of my mom's commissioned me to knit a baby sweater with a hood, for either a boy or a girl and in a soft white. I chose a luscious white cotton and combined about 8 patterns to come up with a design that worked for what i wanted.

I designed the hood/ bonnet myself. The cool part about it is that it is attached in the back and ties around the front like a bonnet. I love it! It is so cute and the back looks like an Amish bonnet. I think Hannah will need one. hehe

Here are the pics:


5 thoughts:

Lisa Lehmann @StudioJewel said...

love this! wow you are talented!!

Amy Lilley Designs said...

absolutely beautiful...hope Mom can keep it nice and WHITE!!!

Sharon "Lucero" said...

You are talented. I have tried to teach myself crochet and knitting without much success; designing a beautiful little garment like this would be way out of my realm. Kudos to you!

ReminisceHeirlooms said...

This is lovely! Beautiful craftsmanship.

Meg said...

thank you everyone! im proud to say Judy loved it! I love knitting. :)