7/11/10

On the hunt for creative folks!

If you, are a crafty cat who designs and crafts fun & unique pieces and are interested in selling them.... Kiss My Style is looking to grow our family of designers. We work with drop ship & wholesale, are looking for fun & unique items and are interested in working with only handmade. Some ideas of what we are looking for (but not limited to):
  • Bath & Body
  • Home Accessory
  • Bags, Purses, Wallets, Totes
  • Hand Knit or Crochet Hats, Scarves, Gloves etc
  • Jewelry
Fall is coming & that is our most popular time - so send me an email if you are interested: meg@kissmystyle.com


Share/Bookmark

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Ah, I really wish I had something creative up my sleeves. :)

Meg said...

you ooze creativity! xo

Anonymous said...

Let me know if you ever get into baby girl clothes!

Meg said...

Slowly! We just started TuTu's and I have 8 new sets of adorable hair accessories to add..... If you want to try drop ship ( better for custom anyway ) shoot me an email!