4/18/08

Wonderful Buys

I have been doing a little bit of shopping at Etsy. I love buying handmade. I especially love it when someone compliments me on what I'm wearing and I can proudly claim it was handmade by an artist. LOVE THAT FEELING!

Here are some of the fabulous buys as well as props to those I bought from.

Dashery

Great shop and owner. Here are the earrings I bought. Love them. Seriously. They are exactly as they look on her shop, they are pretty, natural and show just enough color. Definitely a favorite.














Fabric Supplies by Charlie

I bought the prettiest fabric at a great price. The product is in perfect condition, shipped quickly and has no odor. The last is my favorite sign of a good shop.What will I make with these fabulous pieces? Who knows. All I am sure of is that I had to have them. .*love*

1 thoughts:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you are so happy with the earrings! Thanks for the great write up!