9/23/10

It's Martha!



On Monday I had the AMAZING privilege of being included in Martha Stewart's first Twitter section. I adore her taste, style and organization. Because we have 2 wee-ones, we decided to make a little getaway and stay for the night at Fashion 26 in NYC - SO nice!

Here is our day in pictures:



Your told to wear bright fun colors to look best on camera. So I decided to get the needles out and start working on something Martha fabulous.



After we checked in my fabulous husband walked 30+ blocks so I could get my mitts on the goods at PurlSoho. Here are my purchases...



So we walked and talked and came back tot he hotel for some room service & I finished the scarf for the show. Here is an "anxious" pic from my IPhone.



Dinner! Spinach & artichoke dip, baked chips, Angus burger with Brie and mushrooms and pickles to make your pants fall off.



The next morning: Eggs Benedict and coffee to that made me cry. YUM!



Waiting in line... a very, very long line....



The green room....





Waiting for the show to start... here we all are getting our final preps.....



After the show Martha posed for a picture with her first Twitter gang. It was awesome!

So after the show we had some lunch and came back tot he hotel, where they snapped my picture for "Best Dressed Guest"! LOL the scarf was a huge hit. I passed out 25+ cards, got first row at Martha and will be shown on the Fashion 26 blog!

4 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!! Your scarf is awesome! The experience is awesome! Martha is awesome! And, it's so great that you were able to promote your business too!

So happy that you were able to showcase your amazing talent to the ultimate crafting queen!

CONGRATULATIONS!

Michele said...

How fun, your smile says it all! So happy for you, too. Dream big.

Melissa said...

This just put the biggest smile ever on my face! How exciting!!!! Congrats! You deserve everything that is coming your way! That scarf is adorable by they way <3

Heather said...

Oh dear! I remember when something like this was just a twinkle in your pretty eye! You get things DONE girl! Woohoo!