9/9/10

She wore flowers in her hair.....



We have a 2 new artists in the Kiss My Style family & they brought an adorable collection of floral hair clippies & hand crochet headbands. Just lovely! Here is a sneak peak......





These Felt Flower Pretties are hand made with luxurious wool blend felt in yummy and sweet colors. They make for a darling and happy little set of barrettes.

SHOP BARRETTES!







(yep, that's me! I LOVE mine!)

This cute hairband is a great accent to an updo whether its to run on errands or go out for a night with your friends! Super cute and comfy!


6 thoughts:

Dropped Stitch Knitter said...

I love the headbands!

Unknown said...

I love headbands and all things pretty for my little girls. I am your newest follower. I hope you can follow me back at http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/2010/09/saturday-blog-hop.html.
God Bless,
Shelley

Heather said...

That headband looks gorgeous on you.
I gave you an award for having such a lovely blog

http://www.familyfriendlyfrugality.com/2010/09/i-have-one-lovely-blog-someone-even.html

Anonymous said...

Wow neat! This is a really great site! I am wondering if anyone else has come across something
similar in the past? Keep up the great work!

Meg said...

Thanks for the likes on the new pieces and the new follows! every girl needs a flower in her hair!

Meg said...

Heather - thank you LOVE!! <3