1/18/09

Oh my gosh - my first Treasury!

Good morning all! Is there something you always wished would happen but didnt think it would or thought - nah, not me! Well today I woke up to one. :)I always wanted to be in someones treasury, but never really understood how you make one let alone how you get in one, well this morning i received the nicest email from Uber Art telling me to check out her treasury, b/c Im in there! oh my goodness - what a wonderful way to wake up on a Sunday. Please check it out :)

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list_west.php?room_id=39936



Photobucket

1 thoughts:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the comment at Chic Galleria about the shopping bags! We love making each one of them. You should enter our Spring contest to win one. Click on my name and I'll load the right ULR to take you over to one of our blogs to enter!