A friend of mine is a life coach & has a wonderful blog - live passionately (definately one you should bookmark!)She recently posted about Self-Coaching Tips and lists 10 that are just phenomenal. Here they are, but check out her blog as well, it's well worth it.
1. Find some 'you' time. Everyone needs time alone to meditate and recharge. You may think you don't have extra time in your day. Start with 10-20 minutes to use for meditation or silent reflection. I did this today and felt wonderful after! A clearer mind.
2. Ask yourself what you truly want in life. Are you living your life according to your true dreams and desires? You may be unaware of your desires that lie hidden beneath your surface needs and wants, so take the time to find out.
3. Write everything down. Even if your thought seems silly, write it down! You may be surprised by the inspiration and ideas you can come up with.
4. Journal daily, but with a twist. Instead of just writing about today, try writing about yesterday.
5. Keep track of the "happy moments." Each day has potential for many small moments that bring joy and happiness. If you don't make a special note of them, you may not even recognize the small joys in your day.
6. Choose one task each night to complete the next day. This way, you have focus, and you accomplish at least one task. Tasking and taxing yourself with effort is important in reaching goals.
7. Smile when you wake up. Smiling is contagious. By smiling you improve your mood and can potentially improve someone else's day as well.
8. Give thanks each night. Gratitude will improve your outlook on life and help you see all the good and wonderful moments of your day.
9. Try something new. A new experience fuels creativity and your enjoyment of the day.
10. Create at least one memorable moment each day. Make each day unforgettable, even if in a small way! I was thinking about this today and playing with Hannah with a ton of laughter was so small for the day, but big for our lives. It wasnt created, it just happened!
Winter Weather Blahs - So the weather has been less than delightful the last month or so. The storms and cold air have taken a toll on my family. First we were in an accident tha...
4 years ago